Mobile application Shelf Inspector is a powerful tool for merchandisers, sales representatives, and managers. It analyses positioning, pricing, out-of-stock goods relying only on the photo of the product and works with all types of packaging and product placement.
Out-of-stock products trouble almost all fast-moving consumer goods producers for decades. At the same time, the traditional shelf display inspections are pricey, invalid in 15% - 40% of cases.
Our computer vision application helps retailers quickly and objectively assess the display quality standards in supermarkets using only portable devices. There is a neural network and a model trained using Azure Machine Learning behind the front-end. That gives the certainty that your products on shelves are constantly available, and their presence is measured objectively and effectively by a simple app.
- Data collection takes a couple of minutes and requires minimum human resources.
- Works with various placements and packaging, including promotions.
- Gives objectivity in the rating of quality standards.
- Collects the data about the pricing and rates the actual share of their shelf in partners’ stores.
- Helps customers digitalize and modernize their approach to retail challenges.
With this app, our merchandisers can use their time for tasks with higher added value. Also, we are able to monitor prices effectively.
Petra Diamond | head of trade marketing, Red Bull