Machine Learning combined with Location intelligence enables trendspotting and predictions to support market assessment, site selection, risk management, asset tracking, and other core business needs.
Location Intelligence can be used to compile various types of massive datasets as GPS data, sociodemographic and transactional data, information about points of sale. LI allows collecting and analyzing geospatial data remodeled into a strategic vision helping solve plenty of business challenges. Gathered and processed data is then displayed on a map-centric interface showing users the factors affecting their business performance in different spots.
Location intelligence, achieved with a geographic information system, gives businesses the possibility to map, analyze, and share data in the context of location.
Adding demographic data and patterns to smart maps helps to visualize areas where the population or expanded sales growth will find new subscribers. Mapping of existing hotspots with high usage and using a statistical analysis tool for trends over time can produce predictions of future wireless use.
- Visualization of maximum driving distances between specific places using OpenStreetMaps data
- Comparison of reaction times for your and competitors' networks
- Identifying the high-competition areas and blank spots
- Precise targeting of CRM strategies and customer specials
- The solution is compatible with Predictive Maintenance and Anomaly Detection models