By filling out the registration form, you are entrusting us with your personal data. We do our best to keep your trust. We would like to explain how we deal with your personal data.
- Data Controller and contact details:
The Data Controller is:
a company established and existing under the laws of the Czech Republic, ID No.: 05355541, having its registered office at Washingtonova 1599/17, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic, File No. B 24293, administered by Municipal Court in Prague
Should you have any questions concerning the data processing, please feel free to contact us:
Address: Washingtonova 1599/17, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic
- Categories of personal data being processed:
DataSentics may process the following categories of your personal data:
- Identification and contact personal data: name, surname, email address, nationality, etc.;
- Cookies, web beacons and similar technologies: identification for tracking of one person's behavior on online channels;
- Client value data: marketing preferences;
- Image: photographs and video recordings.
- Purpose and legal basis of personal data processing
DataSentics processes your personal data for offering, organizing, and conducting online events, such as webinars or training, and presentation of services and products that DataSentics develops and offers.
DataSentics performs most of the personal data processing activities to fulfill everything, DataSentics and you agreed, which includes processing requests, applications, sending you the access details, conducting the online events.
DataSentics also processes your personal data based on its legitimate interests. DataSentics may perform analyses on how you use and how satisfied you are with the services and contact you in this respect. DataSentics may inform you about new online events, services, or products, send you newsletters or notifications and offers. DataSentics may also make video recordings or photographs to document the event and inform the public. Based on the legitimate interests, DataSentics further processes personal data for the purpose of debt collections if applicable.
Like everyone else, DataSentics has statutory obligations, e.g., accounting and tax requirements or obligations towards the official authorities. To satisfy them, DataSentics processes the necessary data.
Last but not least, your data may be processed by DataSentics based on your consent for the specific purposes of the processing. For instance, if you grant consent, DataSentics may publish your reference at DataSentics website.
- Period of personal data processing
DataSentics processes your personal data usually until the end of the online event or for the time necessary in line with valid legal regulations or DataSentics' legitimate interests particularly for the duration of limitation periods. DataSentics keeps your contact details a little longer in order to inform you of similar events or services.
- Recipients of personal data
DataSentics may share your personal data with:
- DataSentics' contractual parties involved in the provision of services, or
- upon request or in case of disputes, your personal data may be provided to public authorities, particularly to courts, the Police of the Czech Republic, and other law enforcement agencies to the necessary extent and within the boundaries of the law.
We would like to assure you that all DataSentics’ contractual partners are bound by the duty of confidentiality.
- Transfer of personal data
Your personal data will be processed in the Czech Republic. DataSentics will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area member states.
- Your rights in relation to the data processing
- Access your data
You can contact DataSentics free of charge at any time to inquire whether DataSentics processes your personal data and, if so, request detailed information about this processing.
- Correction of incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete personal data
If there is any change in your personal data, such as a change of your name, email address, etc., or if you find that DataSentics is working with your incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete data, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Erasure of personal data
Under certain circumstances, you may ask DataSentics to erase your personal data.
- Restriction of data processing
If you believe that:
- DataSentics processes your inaccurate data;
- processing your data is illegal, and you do not want to erase all personal data;
you may ask us to restrict the processing of only some of your personal data or for just some processing purposes
- Right to object
You may object to the data processing if you believe that the processing of personal data is unlawful.
- Data portability
You may ask DataSentics to provide you with an extract of your personal data in a machine-readable format for yourself or another controller.
- Consent revocation
If you have granted DataSentics with the consent for the specific purpose of processing, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time.
- Complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you believe that DataSentics handles your data contrary to law, you may address a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time.